Application Form Fee Rs. 300/-
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT.
1. The applicant should carefully read the application before enter the details as prescribed in the application in capital letters
2. Name of the candidate should to be entered as per the Law Degree certificate
i.e. surname, name & fathers name as per the law degree certificate.
3. Candidate has to enter in detail in the specified column regarding if he/she is dismissed or removed from the employment, doing business or any other profession, convicted, criminal cases pending if any and other related information as specified in the rules. Failing which, if he/she suppressed the fact of the case, it will be construed as misconduct under section 35 of the Advocates Act, 1961.
4. Applicant Should submit the application on or before Thursday.
5. a) Duly attested Xerox copy of the Law/passing/provisional degree certificate,
b) attested Xerox copy of all the law degree marks statement (subject wise),
c) Xerox copy documentary proof regarding date of birth, ( SSLC/TC/LC/DL etc).
d) Retirement / Relieving order in case of previously employed persons.
e) 6 nos. latest pass port size photographs.
f) Cash of Rs. 4,550/- (in case candidate belongs to General category), or Rs. 4,050/- (in case candidate belongs to SC/ST category ).
g) Cash of Rs. 200/- (candidate belongs to General category) or Rs. 75/
-(candidate belongs to SC/ST category) drawn in favor of Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
h) Non judicial stamp paper of value Rs. 500/-.
i) PUC (10+2) Marks Card.
j) Previous Degree Marks card and certificate ( In case of 3 year LLB ).
k) Recidential Proof.
l) Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST candidate ).
6. After the scrutiny of the application, the office will prepare the list of candidates (if the application is in order) to appear before the Enrolment Committee on the day of enrolment according to the convenient of the candidate. This information will be available on the KSBC website.
7. On the day of enrolment, the applicant should bring all the originals/testimonials for verification by the office
8. The listed candidate shall appear in person before the Enrolment Committee at the time prescribed by the office and enrolled candidates should sign the register maintained by the office, failing which the process of enrolment is incomplete.
9. After obtaining the oath administered by the Chairman of the Enrolment Committee, the certificate of Enrolment and Welfare Fund Certificate will be granted to the candidates.
Download The Form